Here I sit, not sure what to write about, Anachranos is currently offline due to some "emergency maintenance" which is, now, only affecting my battlegroup. This is somewhat irritating as I had planned to do a blitz of some instances if I could, or at least run one or two, Papa needs his badges. Other then that I don't know what I would do, I think I've played WoW a little to much lately, that's not to say I spent hours and hours at it, I haven't. I've just played too much without a differant gaming distraction, I don't really have any other games to play. Well, that's not strictly true, I still have to finish bloody Twilight Princess on the Wii, someday, I swear, Someday! The Wii is pretty much the only console that is readily available to me as well, so that dosen't help, all the other ones, the PS2 and 3, and the xbox are all in my brothers room, makes sense considering that he owns them, but it's still irritating.
Maybe it's also all my social activity of late, ever since going off to Oxygen I've been hanging out, drinking and just messing around with my friends alot more, which is nice. Oxygen is a music festival in good old Ireland in case anyone reads this and wonders. Maybe I'm growing better or at least more practised at it as well, because I seem to be more relaxed around them and other people now, it's easier to have conversations, smoother if you will. Another couple of good things about going to Oxygen have been that I get up early now every day, well, early enough, I hover around 9 most days. I really enjoy this extra time in the day because I was beginning to slip and sleep alot of my day away, waking up at noon or 1, this always seemed a big waste and I'm glad it's corrected itself. The second thing is that Oxygen had taught me the true value of personal Hygiene, and I am no alot more clean in things, as in I shower every day now, instead of letting it slide for a couple of days. This is good.
A couple of other things have made me less then motivated when it comes to WoW, the impending xpac is one, and looking at all the lovely T6 gear that I will never have or see=(. I often find myself drooling over full paladin T6, with the illidan helm, tempest of Chaos and the bulwark, oh I wants it. It's hard to get motivated to raid or really try and progress at all when I know I won't be able to get to the gear that I really want( the asthetics of gear is important to me, which is why I hate T5). I have also yet to step into a 25-man raid with this guild, or at all as a serious tank. I'm not sure how I feel about the guild, as I don't like some of them and it seems hard to get along with them, I guess this is because I have yet to earn their respect? They have also gone on a kind of break from raiding over the summer, as people just were not signing up.
I've made a list of stuff that I would like to do in WoW, i was hoping this would serve as something to work towards when I start feeling bored, an awful lot of them are about mounts, I have to say, i really enjoy having different, and rare mounts. I've managed two of them, those being getting exalted with scryers, which I was quite proud of, so glad to have it done at last and the other being getting my Piccolo of the Flaming Fire. My god I love that trinket, it is just so damn fun, I can't wait to enslave the members of my guild with the power of dance when we eventually do a raid again. So counting those two, 2 of the 17 items have been done. I just can't seem to motivate myself to do them. Of course, 6 of them are only possible through raid, but that still leaves another 9 things that could be done. Two of them can be done in Heroic Magisters' Terrace, so I guess that I should run it every day, or when I can, so as to get two of the goals accomplished. Those being getting Kael'thas' White chicken( sounds so wrong) and getting my commendation, which that filthy healadin stole the one time I saw it.
I made a similar list of stuff I wanted to do IRL, I've currently done one thing on it, but theres much less stuff on it.
I hope my guild does Gruuls Lair one of these days, were doign Karazhan on Wedensday. I want my T4 Shoulders, they'll make my guy look really cool, and they're an upgrade from the D3 which I'm currently using. Ah well, maybe I get can the shoulders from spite this wedensday anyway.
Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment