So Ive now gotten all my stuff ready for Oxygen, I got a bag, which is quite nice, and all the other sundry things I require. I still don't know whether my friend Darragh has sorted out his drink yet, as he's been putting it off for ages, it actually annoys me now, even though it dosen't affect me too much. I hope he just gets one of our friends to run up to the offy for it, as I don't want to deal with his whining. Ahh god, I so do not want to wake up as early as I have to tomorrow, I'm going to have a nice wee sleep on the bus methinks. Hopefuly it will be sunny or at least fair, but I have a feeling it's gonna rain.
Now I have to decide whether to go to my friend Joes house tongiht for a bit of a session before we all go to Oxygen( Joe himself isin't going due to being a big faggot and deciding he wanted to buy pedals for this guitar more then he wanted to go). On the one hand I'd like to go because it would be fun and all, on the other I don't want to have to buy drink, and I don't want to go to bed too late. To be honest though, I go to sleep quicker when I'm drunk, and I'd just stay up late playing wow or worrying over something if I don't go. Hmm, quite a conundrum, I think I'l go get some water and think about it, better decide quickly though, as his house is probably about to start or already has.
I think I might join the gym when I get home, or at least go swimming more, as I quite like it and it would be good to BUFF UP as it were, or at least become fit, not that I'm horrendously unhealthy, just that I could definatly do with some work. My body is a temple and all that malarky. Yeah that's it, I'll go swimming when I come back, once I recover enough that is. Oy vay, I'm not looking forward to the first day or two back.
My list of things to do in wow is a little daunting, I think, what with my flagging entusiasm for my paladin, alot of them probably aren't gonna happen. Alot fo them are just " Get such-and-such a mount", my but I do love special mounts. They rock. One of them I hope to complete is levelling a warrior to 70. I love warriors, asthetically(I think their tier sets are the coolest looking), technically(I realy enjoy playing them as a class), and lore-wise(I'm a big lore nerd, I love all the classes in that way, Paladins in particular have great lore, or maybe I just think that way because I levelled a paladin and looked into all their lore). My first character, Blacksword, on my brothers account, was an Undead warrior, and I really enjoyed playing as him. Then when a friend of mine started playing I would go to his house after school and mess around on an Orc Warrior I created. When I eventually got my own account I wasn't crazy over starting another warrior, mainly because I had played the other ones alot and then they just got deleted, I didn't really want to go through the same abilities and such so soon, so I created a Tauren shaman, just because I wanted a unique, as I saw it then, kooky class. I levelled the guy to 43, and he hasn't moved a level since, he's my bank character now. It was then that I took up Vash(my paladin) from his lowly level 23 or so and raised him up to be my first 70. I can't remember whether it was along the way levelling him or if it was when he actually reached 70 I created a Tauren Warrior, Vars, a name which I think I'll re-use(If anyone is reading this and is on Anachranos Ive got dibs!), and levelled him upto 13, I then deleted him due to my loss of interest. I later created Krathor, another warrior, an orc this time, and got him to 40, I then got bored again. I began to love the way high-level or even mid-level Tauren warriors looked with cool gear. And so I created my new warrior, Ruad, he's now level 28. I find my interest is remaining unflagging in this one, hopefully that won't change. Ive decided to forgoe the traditional dual wielding levelling routine, for one simple reason.
I love Big Swords.
It really is that simple, I really enjoy the look of my big mongo Tauren smashing and cutting his way into the enemy with his massive greatsword. To me it just kicks ass. Axes and such are great as well, pretty much any big weapon, but Ive got a soft spot for swords.
Yeah anyway, I think some of my boredom with Vash may be stemming from the mass enjoyment I get from playing my Tauren. I really hope I can get him to 70, as I also want to check out what tanking with a warrior is like, and also I might decide to make him my main when Wrath of the Lich King rolls around, It wouldn't be bad to get some experience with warrior tanking before then. I know from past playing of Vash that bexperience really is king, I'm a much better tank then I used to be, and I'm still improving. Confidance is also a great thing in tanking, if you know what to do and are confidant that you can get the job done that feeling transfers to your group, they feel more comfortable with you tanking and everyone has a better, more carefree time.
Bleh, that's all for now, this was longer then anticipated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment