Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tingly Foot.

I've got a tingly foot, it's that weird tingliness that you get when you haven't moved a limb in a while. Quite uncomfortable, if I may say so myself.

So today I got up to very little. I went off to college as normal, the plan to get up extra early and go for a run met with failure, what a surprise. Anywho, I went in on the bus as usual, but when I got to the depot, turns out the bus up to the college had already left. So I had to wait around till five past 9 to get a bus there. The class starts at 9 by the way. It was one of those times I wish I wasn't so cheap and had an mp3 player of some kind. Or I could do what I used to do in the marist, which was to bring in a cd player and keep it in my trouser pocket. Sure, it might have created an enormous bulge that would have looked like I was well-endowed if penis's grew from the front of your thigh. Yeah, that image just isin't right. So I got to the class and it wasn't bad, was one of those teachers that is the brand of boring that just looks like they're in a sort of permanent daze. A light reprimand was all I received.

The class's progressed and all was well, I even got word that I had the last two periods free, happy days, everything was looking good. Then I got to one of my double periods and as per usual, he gave us an exercise to do, some of us finished it in 5 or 10 minutes and a good few of the rooms occupants, older though they may be, took two classes to finish. So yet another class filled with playing solitaire and browsing the net. While this is great occasionally, it really gets quite irritating when it's ALL YOU DO, that is, when you're not having the pants bored off of you by teachers who just talk at you for two classes straight.

Back to the point.

So near the end of the class(in the last 5 minutes), the teacher stands up and informs us that one of our teachers is dealing with something personal so the triple period we've got for her is free, and seems how we also have the last two free as well, once we get the next class over us we've got the day off. Happy days. The next class went by smoothly and enjoyably even, and then I was free. So I rang up the mother to see if she would be willing to drop me a lift back out to thge house. Turns out she wouldn't be back for a good few hours, so I'd have to get the bus, unfortunate, but not world-ending. So I tehn get a call from my aunt who my mum had rang to get her to tell me the bus times out to where I live. She informed me the next bus was at 1:30, I glanced at my watch, 11:53, shit, I had time to kill. So I got a bus into the town, dropped me off near the bus depot, handy, can pop in and check if theres an earlier bus just to be sure. So off I walk up to the electronic door, I waited for it to begin to open and then I began to step through, but you see, this door has a differance. For some reason, this door does not open as wide as other electronic doors, it opens to a little less then half that. So as I strode confidantly forward, about half of me got in, the other half crashed into afformentioned door. Needless to say, I was quite embarassed. Also, turns out that 1:30 was indeed the next bus to go out, balls.

So off I wandered, intending to just go to the library and read a book until it was time for my bus. Instead I just walked around the town,I had nowhere to be and nothing pressing to do, and it was actually pretty enjoyable. No pressure, just simply walking around, places I hadn't been, things I hadn't seen, it was nice. I can't quite seem to articulate this bit so I'll just skip on. I ended up walking around for about an hour, and then I hit the library and read muh book for about 15 minutes or so. I then went to get my bus, and met my brother Patrick coming home from work, it's really odd, I seem to be meeting or seeing him an awful lot without meaning to. We just happen to be in the same place.

Yeah I got my bus home without a hitch and I don't think anything exciting happened after. An exciting edning, I know.

No comments: